Tuesday, March 20, 2007

i suppose this is where i should comment on my opposition to the war and the current regime but i really don't know what to say anymore - i will leave it to other, better informed, more articulate bloggers. my purpose here is to create a haven for beauty + love. welcome.

a couple more stories about movie night at don + tim's: stevie sez there were at least 35 guys there, one guy we met surfs 20-FOOT WAIMEA. he's a young, tall airport meteorologist and it was very nice talking with him! also, everyone kept asking me 'when are you leaving?' ... of course they didn't mean anything by it and i didn't even know it had really affected me that much - until i had a dream that night where my flight was leaving in 40 minutes. i was in a panic because i couldn't get the phone or computer to work so i could contact the airlines and extend my stay. i ended up breaking down + crying in the arms of a little local aunty. hawai'i is a place where you can feel good about yourself, and be happy. i no like leave!

No comments: